Member support of MMCI is vital to the success and continued growth of our two charter schools, Monocacy Valley Montessori and Carroll Creek Montessori.
Please support Monocacy Montessori Communities Inc. by submitting a donation! Thank you for your support! Donate by check (download the form) or donate online.
Did you know that MMCI participates in the Combined Federal Campaign?
Donate through your workplace or online via: http://cbacfc.org/index.php/donors/online-giving
The Maryland Charity Campaign (MCC) is a workplace charitable giving program that offers state employees the opportunity to contribute to charities using the convenience of payroll deduction.
As charter schools, the state and County have allowed us to open public schools that follow a Montessori curriculum. In exchange for this flexibility in educational curriculum, our charter schools face many financial and logistical challenges that other Frederick County public schools do not have.
Simply put, our charter schools operate with less—less funding, less technical support, and no support of our facilities from the local Board of Education. The most pressing challenges facing our charter schools are:Funding for teacher training and professional development .
- Funding for teacher training and professional development .
- Funding for furniture and materials of instruction.
- Locating new facilities to accommodate school growth that are affordable and meet our student’s needs.
- Funding for maintenance and facility upgrades, with no maintenance resources from the Frederick County Board of Education.
- Funding for snow removal, landscaping, and equipment for exterior play areas.
We need your help to continue our success. Your financial contribution to MMCI will help us provide much-needed funding for educational materials, maintenance of our facilities, staff training, and the growth of our schools.
Each student, parent, teacher, family—we are a community dedicated to educational choice, to our schools, and to MMCI. Please contribute today and show your support for our community and our schools.